Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bridal/Trash the Dress Session

So I woke up this morning with butterflys.... today was my first bridal / trash the dress session. I was excited beyond words. After meeting with Brittany we headed off to Julie Ann's house. Once we were there we ate a great breakfast that Julie Ann had fixed for us and then Brittany started on Julie Ann's hair and makeup for the first session of the day... as you'll see we started off very simple and clean and got down right dirty, lol! I think we counted 4 hair and make-up changes and then well several variations of her wedding dress and then street clothes. We had a blast shooting in San Marco and downtown... did I mention Julie Ann's husband chauffeured us around. Julie Ann was so much fun to work with, she surely knows how to bend and twist to make beautiful pictures. Brittany and I had a great time working together as well... and I must say we do work quite well together. I'll be updating a little later with pictures from the shoot but for now here is a picture of all three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment